We strive to create a fun and passionate environment. We encourage each other to do their best and continuously learn something new.
We’re a small organization – designed to run as efficiently as possible. This means having the opportunity to wear many hats and learn by doing. We’re also a group that believes in sharing and teaching. We are extraordinarily passionate about our food. Of course we work hard. We’re fast – our guests have busy lives. It is our goal, whether you are with La Concha Bakery for a short time or a long career, that when you leave you feel you have bettered yourself as a person.
La Concha Bakery is a committed team of talented individuals who provide superior quality bakery, pastries and wedding cakes. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with an unparalleled product and experience. We constantly provide outstanding customer service and believe that customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We are dedicated to provide our family of employees with a respectful and positive work environment where everyone is equal. We are always guided by out 11 points of culture everyday in everything we do.
- Commitment: I give myself and everything I commit to 100 percent until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture, and success of La Concha Bakery, its current and future team, and its customers at all times.
- Ownership: I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
- Integrity: I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep.
- Excellence: Good enough isn’t. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality. I stay on a path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
- Communication: I speak positively of my fellow team members and customers in both public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. I never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment and I take responsibility for responses to my communication. I greet and say goodbye to people using their names. I always apologize for any upsets first and then look for a solution. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
- Success: I totally focus my thoughts, energy, and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: Win/Win. At all times, I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence, and personal confidence. I am a successful person.
- Education: I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow, and master so that I can help my fellow team members grow and master too.
- Teamwork: I am a team player and a team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, or a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and am compassionate to others who ask me.
- Consistency: I am consistent in my actions so my customers and teammates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth, and success are consistent.
- Gratitude: I am a truly grateful person. I say thank you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my team members. I will consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
- Accountability: I am responsible for all my actions or lack there of in my life. I am fully accountable for all my duties and tasks I must accomplish. I take pride in my achievements and heed in my mistakes.